Ishq par Zor Nahi - EDT #6 Bardasht nahi kar sakta door nahi reh sakta - Page 94

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

I don't understand why is Rhea's mom forcing her to marry Ahaan? Why can't she marry that guy who's baby she has? Or why can't she just abort the baby and move on? Why all this drama to marry Ahaan who is least interested in her? It seemed like her mom only told her to date Ahaan 2 years ago? Itna kya obsession Ahaan se?

Its normal in itv someone else baby throw on the male lead esp ekta and guls shows and the villain can be pregnant but her stomach doesnt show,like someone said elephant baby...itv has elephant babies

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Rhea is a facade... she was planted by Mehtas to be with Ahaan

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

I did say in one of the thread that Dadi despite knowing the truth will still insist ahaan to marry Rhea and not ishqi.  Ishqi will sacrifice once again and leave the resort. Then airport spoiler.

Don’t know how true the voice over spoiler on YT will come where ahaan will tell Dadi he will only get married to ishqi and no one else

I dont want that to happendadi can go any extent to destroy lives of Ahaan nd Ishqi😡

Really😲 But this man need guts then😆Coz she may again start 'mara muh' drama😆

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

current track on that show is beyond damage control.  glorifying drunk psycho.  Lost the plot.  Now supposed to be in 1951 and yet songs of 60's being played by Kumar saheb 😆

Not interested in those three triangle characters. I watch for Vashma Uday 😆

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

rhea ka toh sirf preggo issue hai. kya bakwaas hai yaar. naya banda dhundh le behen. 😳😵

kuch toh justified karte 

but this is good. abt tum rhea ko kartik se bandho yaa tree se i dont care. kartik toh nipat hi lega 😆

and waise ahaan kahan rukne wala hai 🤣

hug and hand kiss ho gaya. next station propose and shaadi. and ishqi nahi manegi toh 'tum samajhti kyu nahi sab cheezein akele nahi handle karni hoti. bacche bhi akele hi paida kar logi? ' 🤣

ishqaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

DUDE WHAT IS THIS MANGLIK THING NOW? Kya padhliya yeh meine? 😐

IO_OI thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

rhea might be pregnant or daadi might bhagao away ishqi.. but ab koi farq nahi padta, shaadi toh ishqaan ki hi hogi😂😂😂. what an amazing epi ❤️.. everyone was great todayy !❤️ and..and the hospital scene poora🤭🤭

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: esprit_00

Rhea is a facade... she was planted by Mehtas to be with Ahaan

Yeah even the dating Ahaan was also planned by her mother 😲 I wonder why because 2 year tho pregnant nehi ho sakti 😆

Hemaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

OMG... Rhea ka khilaya hua gul pregnancy hi tha...! 😲😲

Aur ye gul hai kiska..! 🤔

Bohot sare logo ki kahi hui baat sahi ho gayi..! 😬

Ab dekhana ye hoga ki jaise bohot log soch rahe hai waise Ishqi ki yaddasht hai bhi ke chali gayi.. 🙄

Aur Dadi... Kutte ki dum... Kuch bhi ho sheedhi hogi hi nahi..! 😪

Edited by Blossom06 - 2 years ago
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bhshre95

I don't understand why is Rhea's mom forcing her to marry Ahaan? Why can't she marry that guy who's baby she has? Or why can't she just abort the baby and move on? Why all this drama to marry Ahaan who is least interested in her? It seemed like her mom only told her to date Ahaan 2 years ago? Itna kya obsession Ahaan se?

looks like an illogical end moment story change bakwaas.