Ishq par Zor Nahi - EDT #6 Bardasht nahi kar sakta door nahi reh sakta - Page 93

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Is the pregnancy real or fake to trap ahaan??

hold  on let me text rhea definitely will let us know😆 

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: esprit_00

Yaar you guys have to watch the episode - it is awesome... 👏

👏

Thank heavens they have us a glimpse earlier in the day. Had we seen the whole thing in a go, we would've gone crazy beyond return.

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: esprit_00

the resort police wala is also the doctor.. 🤣

Budget cut hoga inka🤣Wstchman ka thoda aur utilise ho jayega😆

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Its real..she got sonography report nd her mom too said 'iss halat me kahan jaogi'

Someone tell Aunty - there are many options apart from cheating.

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Precap scared me a little..dadis way of talking creeps me out

RainOfDew thumbnail

I m glad Raj didnt got upset on Sonu nd understood he❤️he is really sweetheart nd loved Kartik's dialogues too

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I don't understand why is Rhea's mom forcing her to marry Ahaan? Why can't she marry that guy who's baby she has? Or why can't she just abort the baby and move on? Why all this drama to marry Ahaan who is least interested in her? It seemed like her mom only told her to date Ahaan 2 years ago? Itna kya obsession Ahaan se?

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Precap - Dadi tells Ishqi Ishqaan has no future.

Pakka she'll leave now coz of dadi 🤔

I did say in one of the thread that Dadi despite knowing the truth will still insist ahaan to marry Rhea and not ishqi.  Ishqi will sacrifice once again and leave the resort. Then airport spoiler.

Don’t know how true the voice over spoiler on YT will come where ahaan will tell Dadi he will only get married to ishqi and no one else

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

I don't understand why is Rhea's mom forcing her to marry Ahaan? Why can't she marry that guy who's baby she has? Or why can't she just abort the baby and move on? Why all this drama to marry Ahaan who is least interested in her? It seemed like her mom only told her to date Ahaan 2 years ago? Itna kya obsession Ahaan se?

I think that guy ditched Rhea.. 

If she is dating Ahaan frm 2 yrs its clear she was two timing him🤔Thats why she always seemed uninterested around him nd now she is in hurry for marriage

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

What problem does Dadi have with Ishqi? Rhea ka samajh aata hai she wants to separate Ishqaan but why Daadi?🤣

According to her abb toh Savitri bhi mar chuki hai which seemed to be her only problem with Ishqi phir bhi she doesn't seem to like her?

Edited by bhshre95 - 3 years ago