Ishq par Zor Nahi - EDT #6 Bardasht nahi kar sakta door nahi reh sakta - Page 75

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli

Kuch Rang pyaar ke aise bhi is starting from 24 June and its gonna get either 9:30 or 8:30 pm slot. Source - Gossip TV

I think they will wrap up IPZN by 26th July for KBC.

As someone said, the cast and crew are last to know about termination , I cant stand by ParAkshita words now 😢

Is KBC confirmed to be starting in July end/August?

There's plenty of space for Sony to fit in KRPKAB, KUDCA and IPZN (they have only three serials in the 7-9 slot, and 10-11 is completely vacant).

If online popularity is anything to go by and if Sony still want to can a show, KUDCA should the one worried about getting the axe (both IPZN and KUDCA have roughly the same TRP)

Edited by aekiel - 3 years ago
Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vicks_ki_goli

Kuch Rang pyaar ke aise bhi is starting from 24 June and its gonna get either 9:30 or 8:30 pm slot. Source - Gossip TV

I think they will wrap up IPZN by 26th July for KBC.

As someone said, the cast and crew are last to know about termination , I cant stand by ParAkshita words now 😢

My feelings are resembling your dp currently Hope this doesn't set into reality. The show is climbing the popularity index as we speak.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

I'd heard KRP was gonna be a web series?

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hi, I am new here. Since, the discussion is getting so interesting, I thought why not write my imagination too here.

After two days of the danda incident, Ishqi is all well and is continuing with her job.

She was serving dinner to the Mehtas and Malhotras together whereas there was no sign of Ahaan. Kartik takes up the responsibility of calling Ahaan. 

On the other hand, Ahaan was sitting near the pool, his feet immersed in water. Kartik comes to him and says,

Kartik(K): Bhai sab dinner k liye saath he aap v chaliye.

Ahaan(A)(with slurred speech):Nahi jana mujhe kuch nahi khana. Mujhe sirf chapad chapad karna hai.

K: Bhai aap firse high Hein, aur Kya chapad chapad, Kya ho Gaya aapko?

A:Nahi main kabhi high nahi hota hu. I am always...always ISHQHIGH.Areh wo khudko Kya samajhte hai? Sab problems khudhi solve krni hoti hai, agar usse kuch ho jati to Jag suna suna ho jata (sings in drunk voice)😭😭😭😭😭😭

K: Bhai an ye sab chodiye dinner karte hai, sab aapka wait Kar rahe hai. Ishqi bilkhul thik hai aur dinner v serve Kar rahe hai

A: Wahi to firse SIR SIR bolegi.

Kitne dinose usne Naam teen Banda mean bola hi nahi.(sings Arman Malik's song in drunk voice) Bol do na Zara, sir nahi hu main tumhara🥺🥺🥺

Kartik sees Rhea coming towards them at a distance.

K: Bhai aap please sambhaliye, Rhea aa rahi Hain.

A: What wo aaRhea Hain, bhagoo!bhaagoo!😳😳

K:aap kya bol rahe Hain aapki hi fiancee hai

A: Wahi to itna meetha hai,mujhe diabetes ho jaiyeki Ishqi ki tarah, She does not have the fire like Ishqi naa

K: Bhai ab Rhea paas aa rahi hai, sun legi bechari.

A:Ha wo bechari, pata hai Kartik main na itna try Marti hu ki uspe focus Maru, par Mera focus Hain na kirmich ball ke tarah tap see tappa khake uchal jate hai aur Ishqi ki taraf jaa k girte hai

K: Aap to bilkul senses main nahi hai, ese sab k samne nahi jaa sakte

Meanwhile Rhea reaches them

Rhea(R):Ahaan, chalo sabke saath milke dinner krte Hain

A: Koi mujhe chapad chapad krne nahi deta(cries). Bhagoo! Kartik tu bhi bhaag, diabetes aa gayi!

R: Ahaan Kya bol rahe ho

K:He is drunk

R:Oh isliye,it's ok.

Meanwhile, Ahaan literally runs away from Rhea shouting BHAAGO BHAAGO and reaches where everyone is gathered for dinner. He goes to Ishqi and hugs her in front of all.

A: Ishqi!!! Meri Car thief! Mujhe bachaao, aab to sirf tum hi mujhe bacha sakti ho, warna ye sab milke Mere Shaadi Rhea k saath Kara degi😭😭😭😭😭

Ishqi: Sir ye aap kya Kar rahe hain?

A: Sir sir sir sir aaaaarrrggg!!!

Maine kahanaa. (Sings Arman Malik's song again in drunk voice) Bol do na Zara , Sir nahi hu main tumhara, main sabse kehdunga yaahiii.

That's it😝😝😝

Please friends tell me how is my 1st post of IF🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It’s Ishqaan wedding Baby...☺️

kankabhor thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Bas yehi dekhna Baki tha Zindegi mein. 🤣 Hope it's offscreen 😆

oh my ship... Rajat-Akshita ❤️

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ya phir esa v ho sakta Hain ki, thore Dino ki baad Ishqaan wedding hogi but Gul be like itni dur phirse resort aane se atcha Hain Avi pehle shoot Kar k jate hain.

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Is KBC confirmed to be starting in July end/August?

There's plenty of space for Sony to fit in KRPKAB, KUDCA and IPZN (they have only three serials in the 7-9 slot, and 10-11 is completely vacant).

If online popularity is anything to go by and if Sony still want to can a show, KUDCA should the one worried about getting the axe (both IPZN and KUDCA have roughly the same TRP)

Wikipedia on Kuch Rang Season 1 --

The series overall had a very low television viewership, but had a better viewership in online.[13]

Season 1[edit]

When the series' viewership dropped to a ratings point of 0.2, the series was cancelled by the channel

https://www.bizasialive.com/krpkab-producer-blames-youtube-viewers-shows-low-trps/

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/dev-sonas-kuch-rang-pyaar-ke-aise-bhi-2-set-go-off-air-photo-744893

😭

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kankabhor

oh my ship... Rajat-Akshita ❤️

That's the cutest picture  But Rajat ne caption dala Ishqi Kartik and someone commented kahi Kartik Ishqi Ki Haldi tho nehi that's why Maine Likha bas yehi dekhna Baki Hai 😆 Not intended to hurt anyone 

Vicks_ki_goli thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

My feelings are resembling your dp currently Hope this doesn't set into reality. The show is climbing the popularity index as we speak.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

I'd heard KRP was gonna be a web series?

I haven't read any such thing. Its just the day started off so good.Now I'm a sad mess😭

kankabhor thumbnail

wedding day pe drama karenge pregnancy ka 🤢. But I think after lot of drama wedding will happen❤️