Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I'll say none, both are scientifically difficult, atleast according to my textbook😎
You are underestimating Didi.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I'll say none, both are scientifically difficult, atleast according to my textbook😎
You are underestimating Didi.
MOET is not possible for human beings🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I'll say none, both are scientifically difficult, atleast according to my textbook😎
I'm not a Science student... but my soul doesn't feel like leaving me right now😭so I don't want any of these🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
These things are such a put off. 😡😡Is it wrong for us fans to expext more?
I understand it is his personal account but the onscreen content is also hard to digest now.
https://twitter.com/kaira_only/status/1402558920615288833?s=20
Okay don't mind, does didi have his login id🤓
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
You know for yesterday's interview, Raj Baddhan twitter account shared a post for fans to drop their question for Niel.
One of the twitter user asked - So twins next year? 🤣🤣
Indian fans are best at chuglis
It is possible for Nibba Nibbi's.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
These things are such a put off. 😡😡Is it wrong for us fans to expext more?
I understand it is his personal account but the onscreen content is also hard to digest now.
https://twitter.com/kaira_only/status/1402558920615288833?s=20
thats Ayeha's choice and honestly fans are only concern and feel bad for how she is treated, she might be younger to them but is better then them
She can have.Bcz it's strange to see Neil doing such kind of comment.
May be thinking too much
oh my dear lord🤣