Uff I can't even imagine what will happen if twins bubii comes. Insta will have to shut down its shop.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Uff I can't even imagine what will happen if twins bubii comes. Insta will have to shut down its shop.
Oh pls, noooo, it's my brother's birthday🤣
I have a question like was she supposed to conceive on August or give birth in August ?
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Uff I can't even imagine what will happen if twins bubii comes. Insta will have to shut down its shop.
Nahi usse pehle... preggs announcement meiin hi poora kaam tamaam
The twins don't have their own kundali yet, but they are wrecking other's shubh laabh already🤣
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
I have a question like was she supposed to conceive on August or give birth in August ?
Any of the two possible🤣
Btw she will not be able to wait to conceive till august so most probably second option.
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
I have a question like was she supposed to conceive on August or give birth in August ?
Oh well the video mentioned this August twin girls
any one knows what did they ask neil
wow what did he say,
abhi tho main khud bubu hui, bubiya kaha say paida karu 🤣
Aur isike saath karyakram ka prasaran sammapt😃
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
I have a question like was she supposed to conceive on August or give birth in August ?
I'll say none, both are scientifically difficult, atleast according to my textbook😎
These things are such a put off. 😡😡Is it wrong for us fans to expext more?
I understand it is his personal account but the onscreen content is also hard to digest now.
https://twitter.com/kaira_only/status/1402558920615288833?s=20