Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Last episode this Monday 8PM
Thank god this is ending. Wohooo.🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Last episode this Monday 8PM
Thank god this is ending. Wohooo.🥳
According to Nabeels mom it was an accident, why were they all treating as if she was assaulted?
Ali Rahman And the actor playing Nabeel were so good. Jibran Nasir was good as always.
Ali Rahman And the actor playing Nabeel were so good. Jibran Nasir was good as always.
@red ..you mean Syed Jibran, na?
I watched few parts of the last ep. And I have to agree Haris Waheed did gr8 job portraying the guilty trapped Nabeel. 😒 I am surprised that the death was an accident. I thought he tried to harrase her.. but why was he shouting at her.. he seemed a nice guy in the initial episodes!😳
@red ..you mean Syed Jibran, na?
I watched few parts of the last ep. And I have to agree Haris Waheed did gr8 job portraying the guilty trapped Nabeel. 😒 I am surprised that the death was an accident. I thought he tried to harrase her.. but why was he shouting at her.. he seemed a nice guy in the initial episodes!😳
His mother gave the back story, Nabeel was frustrated that day as Ayeza had broken off the engagement so he came to their house to talk and vent. He got more frustrated as no one was home and Rija was adding to his trouble.
His mother gave the back story, Nabeel was frustrated that day as Ayeza had broken off the engagement so he came to their house to talk and vent. He got more frustrated as no one was home and Rija was adding to his trouble.
Thank you for the explanation. I am happy he didn't force himself on the girl.. but sad for her death.😭 I need to bingwatch this drama , coz I liked watching the initial episodes, but got busy after that.😳