New drama Alert
Written by:Rahat Jabeen
i don't know leads kon hai
New drama Alert
Written by:Rahat Jabeen
i don't know leads kon hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don’t think the show’s title is “Safar tamam huwa” I think she means the shooting for the show has finished.
omg its the knk writer
i hope the leads are good
Yes,Knk aur Tawaan ki writer.
"safar tammam howa"urdu novel hai.
its based on a novel? i hope i can find it online
i don't know mujhy just yeh pata hai ky drama ki writer Rahat jabeen haiOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
its based on a novel? i hope i can find it online
yeh novel haiOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
its based on a novel? i hope i can find it online
https://kitabdostpk.blogspot.com/2013/11/safar-tamam-hua-by-rahat-jabeen-online.html?m=1
Lol...the title seems weird. I thought she meant the shooting ended. 😆
this quality is not good...i read on kitaabghar but i dont think they have it :(
Tfs
I hope lead cast achi ho