Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Guys please kindly limit the chatting in EDTπ ...over more than 3 pgs of chatting are doneπ³ ....plzzz continue in CC ππΌ
Can you all guess something from mukhi expression above
Originally posted by: Aarthisweety
Can you all guess something from mukhi expression above
I'm going to kill u again saki ππ€£
Its so heartbreaking to see purvi like this β¦. When will saba stop torturing us with sakshi π‘
Originally posted by: Aarthisweety
See mukhi reactionat sakshi
https://www.instagram.com/p/CP3WJlEjHbH/?utm_medium=copy_link
His expressions...I want her Dead!
π
I feel he might end up doing something drastic.
The only good part in tomorrowβs will be purvir hug β€οΈ
His expressions...I want her Dead!
π
I feel he might end up doing something drastic.
I want her dead we all do πππ€£π€£
Good morning allπ€
Episode nahi lagaya vootiya neπ
That expresssion is very close to the one he had on Molkki diwas for Sakshi. It is only couple of notches toned down, just because he has bawri in his arms. π€ π³ Sakshi is dead meat now πOriginally posted by: Aarthisweety
Can you all guess something from mukhi expression above