Mamu , now when did this happen 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mamu , now when did this happen 🤣
Shibz ne yahan pura family tree bana liya hai🤣
Well technically I am Kif's sister. So now wondering does this make Zeal my brother 😆. Someone needs to clue me in on my family tree at this rate 🤣.
Thank you so much, but yeh aap rakh lo😳
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Congrats Meri Shibu 🤗. I am so so proud of you, more than your momma ( Kifla) . I am sorry ,I am not around much but girl this bring a big smile to my face .
Thanks Nita❤️ I miss you so much around😭
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Shibz ne yahan pura family tree bana liya hai
Yaar he is kifla's muh bola bro, he defends kifla more than anyone around, so socha naamkaran ho hi jaaye🤣 (translation for nita:since he defends kifla the most, i called him mamu)
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Yaar he is kifla's muh bola bro, he defends kifla more than anyone around, so socha naamkaran ho hi jaaye🤣 (translation for nita:since he defends kifla the most, i called him mamu)
tagging the people in question😆
nothing,wrong thread
Sister ? Lavy ? 😆
Congratulations meri bachi Shibuuu 🥳🥳🥳 This doesn’t come as a surprise at all, not even a little bit. You work twice as harder than the any hard working person. The dedication and passion you put in everything you do is unmatched.
I’m really very proud of you, Shibani. 💗💗🤗
Congratulations once again 🥳🥳🥳
My frnd's old wattpad account is not working She used to Write Indian Fanfictions on wattpad So this is her new account Kindly follow...
Hi Members, Before starting on my new OG fiction, do spend a subscribe to my new fan fiction and OG fiction channel. U will surely like it. Do...
Hi everyone! I've recently started a YouTube channel called Ghost Hale . Instead of uploading original TV serial clips, I create AI-generated...
Author's Note Hello my dear readers! Back in 2020, right after Nazar had ended, I along with my dear friend Nikita wrote a short story on our...
Hey there 🤗 This is Saumya ❣️ Hope you are doing fine.. I am writing FF on a modern take of Ramayana- "Hum Saath Saath Hai". Though the...
1