Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Guys can I just say how much I appreciate each and every one of you! ❤️ We may not agree on certain things but I love how we are able to have healthy conversations which involves constructive criticism and intelligent humor!

Even our rant sessions have class and are so much fun! Online fandoms can get real toxic! I can’t speak for the forum, but this thread right here has some amazing & mature folks ❤️ 

PS has a beautiful ensemble and I know it’s made up of actors who know all this is part of the job. But it’s not easy being away from family and having to constantly interact with colleagues. Sending the entire team lots of positive energy 🤍 I hope they have a healthy and balanced work environment!

Edited by Raingoddess - 2 years ago
nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I was busy with something but I stopped doing everything and switched on the TV.. In Cvs ko pata chalna chahiye ki what we want😆

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.

Elizabeth Barrett Browning

I can be anything but selfish. I can be uncouth, savage, and a street boy, but I can't be selfish with you. I accept every allegation of yours, but I shall never leave you! 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Guys can I just say how much I appreciate each and every one of you! ❤️ We may not agree on certain things but I love how we are able to have healthy conversations which involves constructive criticism and intelligent humor!

Even our rant sessions have class and are so much fun! Online fandoms can get real toxic! I can’t speak for the forum, but this thread right here has some amazing & mature folks ❤️ 

PS has a beautiful ensemble and I know it’s made up of actors who know all this is part of the job. But it’s not easy being away from family and having to constantly interact with colleagues. Sending the entire team lots of positive energy 🤍 I hope they have a healthy and balanced work environment!

This  🤗

nafees5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

I got a break and thought would post it here, you beat me to it.

It is one thing to not  like the character but to post such immature messages like "I am only watching the show for ShiVi not for you Dev" is so not right. Akshay being the gentleman he is, replied politely to that fan. I agree we all have different favorite actors or characters in any show. We can criticize a character or the actor's acting abilities  but we have no right to put down the actor in a public forum. This is exactly why I did not signup for Insta for so long as some of the users/members are so immature and vile, their comments are making me cringe.

I like all the actors in the show, they are all working really hard being away from home, making sure we are all entertained, in the process they are also trying to earn a living. After a long day of work, why make their day even more tiring and bad by posting such  vile comments.

Criticize the character, actor's acting ability and please draw the line there. We have no business snubbing them or insulting them.

Akshay being a sport, didn't take it seriously and the reply was perfect but those silly fans might not get the same reaction from another actor if they continue be insensitive. It is one thing to express your opinion but make sure it doesn't hurt the person.

Rant over! Phew!

That's true.. Some comments are so cringe worthy. Why  follow the person then? Mat karo follow bas chup chap show dekho. 

nafees5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Have you ever been in love? Horrible, isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses. You build up this whole armor, for years, so nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life… You give them a piece of you. They don't ask for it. They do something dumb one day like kiss you, or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so a simple phrase like "maybe we should just be friends" or "how very perceptive" turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a body-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. Nothing should be able to do that. Especially not love. I hate love.

Neil Gaiman

What do I say! Simply beautiful❤❤❤

nafees5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.

Elizabeth Barrett Browning

I can be anything but selfish. I can be uncouth, savage, and a street boy, but I can't be selfish with you. I accept every allegation of yours, but I shall never leave you! 

Stirring my heart with this❤

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Right back at ya 🤗

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

They showed different precap on TV

It was Suman with GauRa scene

Suman breaks a stick saying to Dhara-

Tera Mera rishta iss lakdi ki tarah toot gaya hai jo wapas kabhi jud nahi sakta 

mahajanaish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

They showed different precap on TV

It was Suman with GauRa scene

Suman breaks a stick saying to Dhara-

Tera Mera rishta iss lakdi ki tarah toot gaya hai jo wapas kabhi jud nahi sakta 

🤔 Someone upload please . Why are they reducing the their trp ... Raavi shiva ka promo dekh ke ppl would have gone crazy ..