Originally posted by: kankabhor
Yes, it depends on personal choice. I am Hindu but I wore Sharara and side teeka my Mehendi
yeah I like that look too ... 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: kankabhor
Yes, it depends on personal choice. I am Hindu but I wore Sharara and side teeka my Mehendi
yeah I like that look too ... 😳
Vaise costumes se yaad aaya, ishqbaaz vali costumes and jewellery ke mukable ipzn ki dresses kayi guna aachi lagti hai mujhe😆
Originally posted by: bubblesort
Vaise costumes se yaad aaya, ishqbaaz vali costumes and jewellery ke mukable ipzn ki dresses kayi guna aachi lagti hai mujhe😆
Ishqbaaz was a fashion show. Kya OTT kapde pehnte the🤣 IPZN has much better clothes😆
Originally posted by: kankabhor
Ishqbaaz was a fashion show. Kya OTT kapde pehnte the🤣 IPZN has much better clothes😆
Ishqbaaz had weird costumes...and some were hillarious....i rmb how much shivani shirali got trolled during the show🤣
Originally posted by: kankabhor
Ishqbaaz was a fashion show. Kya OTT kapde pehnte the🤣 IPZN has much better clothes😆
Vahi🤣 and jewellery to hey bhagwan😳😆
Originally posted by: kankabhor
Ishqbaaz was a fashion show. Kya OTT kapde pehnte the🤣 IPZN has much better clothes😆
*Sorry double post*
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Thats why he is called master planner🤣
And he is so sanskaari toi, bhale hi isko apni love of the life na mile, family ko bahu milni chahiye🤪
Ahaan be like
"Could I be more sanskaari?" 🤣