Molested Saki I think π€
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Molested Saki I think π€
Poor soul!
Shez the jagat maata of our show only saving lives. π
Not again bro....ππΌ
but kuch keh nahi sakte writer ka bharosa nahi hain re babaπ
.Originally posted by: grace_10
Not again bro....ππΌ
but kuch keh nahi sakte writer ka bharosa nahi hain re babaπ
Me bro nayee sis.
I m Aarthi hehe
But I want PurVir to tie P-A-S to a pole & beat them black & blue taking turns, so that they spill out the truth. π
Galti ho gayi ... SIS
But I want PurVir to tie P-A-S to a pole & beat them black & blue taking turns, so that they spill out the truth. π
hahahah Good Plan....
Every PurVirian want this.
& I'm just LOL after imagination of how will A react!!!!
Jeth ji Jeth jiπ€£(you remember that post robbery scene!!!)