nahi nahi Shristhi... itna nahi sharmaate... mai rajarao ko complain kar doongi🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
nahi nahi Shristhi... itna nahi sharmaate... mai rajarao ko complain kar doongi🤣🤣🤣
The whole world did cheating with me🤣
I invested ny energy, and mila kisi aur ko🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
nahi nahi Shristhi... itna nahi sharmaate... mai rajarao ko complain kar doongi🤣🤣🤣
Himmat hai toh yeh raajarao saamne aaye aur mujhe rok ke dikhaaye, pan leke katal karungi uska😈😎
Yeah this may be the reason. Considering he won't be able to do a govt job. Even Kamal Joshi had a tattoo on his hand but I guess it was after he was promoted to inspector
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Himmat hai toh yeh raajarao saamne aaye aur mujhe rok ke dikhaaye, pan leke katal karungi uska😈😎
Nahi saamne toh nahi aayega... woh toh dil mein chhupaa hai🤣just kidding🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
The whole world did cheating with me🤣
I invested ny energy, and mila kisi aur ko🤣
🤣🤣
It's okay. See, I shared it with you.☺️☺️
Originally posted by: AninditaB
Yeah this may be the reason. Considering he won't be able to do a govt job. Even Kamal Joshi had a tattoo on his hand but I guess it was after he was promoted to inspector
They will have to cover it if they want to show shirtless Viru in romantic scene.
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Nahi saamne toh nahi aayega... woh toh dil mein chhupaa hai🤣just kidding🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don't think heart which is an organ the size of a fist can fit an unknown species in it🤣Phat jaayega, muscles are not that flexible🤣
Originally posted by: AninditaB
Yeah this may be the reason. Considering he won't be able to do a govt job. Even Kamal Joshi had a tattoo on his hand but I guess it was after he was promoted to inspector
Wait, government officers are not allowed tattoos 😕
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
They will have to cover it if they want to show shirtless Viru in romantic scene.
Ha ha ha. It's okay if they want to show because at the end it's fiction😆 but pehle toh shirtless scene dikhaye