Baad mein doob bhi raha hai woh 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Baad mein doob bhi raha hai woh 🤣
Haan dekhe.. 😂
Tume 🤣
Pahele usse pucho kiske liye hai😆
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
Wow di
Awesome hai di
Man in black with the coffee mug
I will tell u the truth I don’t like coffee and tea
But whatever he is drinking I want that
Really don't you like coffee also ?
Then what do you drink ?
Abhi decided nahi
I don’t drink anything
I used to drink all health drinks before
Now fresh juice and water, hehehe
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
I don’t drink anything
I used to drink all health drinks before
Now fresh juice and water, hehehe
That's nice.
But our KV always drinking something😆
I am always wondering what is he drinking ?🤣