I'll try that. Thanks👍🏼Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Or else why don't you screen record after downloading the clips, maybe it won't have issues
But how to screen record🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I'll try that. Thanks👍🏼Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Or else why don't you screen record after downloading the clips, maybe it won't have issues
But how to screen record🤣
Originally posted by: cheekukabeej
I'll try that. Thanks👍🏼But how to screen record🤣
I'll pm you wait
Will we ever see a shirtless Viru??
Why in the world was he wearing that thing under a full sleeve T shirt??
Kabhi toh dekhega hume shirtless Viru
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Why in the world was he wearing that thing under a full sleeve T shirt??
Kabhi toh dekhega hume shirtless Viru
ha ha ha
the same why sai wear full sleeves suit and sleep
when she wear night gowns are night suits may be sleeveless
ha ha ha
the same why sai wear full sleeves suit and sleep
when she wear night gowns are night suits may be sleeveless
Itne sharmeele couple. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Will we ever see a shirtless Viru??
You are asking this to me, the one who invested every 1 of 10 comments for this mahaan cause, then ofcourse,yessssss, milegi,milegi, aajkal my team has increased, Sai is also in my team🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
You are asking this to me, the one who invested every 1 of 10 comments for this mahaan cause, then ofcourse,yessssss, milegi,milegi, aajkal my team has increased, Sai is also in my team🤣
I actually stalked Niel Bhatt shirtless on Google and found one. He has a tattoo on his back.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I actually stalked Niel Bhatt shirtless on Google and found one. He has a tattoo on his back.
😦😦😦😦
How come I had got half shirtless ones only😑
I have seen the tattoo, in the yoga resort🤣