Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Dono ko naya phone le lena chahiye.. Kabhi charge nahi rehta.. 😅
Aaj kal mera phone bhi bahut fats discharge ho raha hai. 3-4 hours mein 🤣
Oh okay I thought it’s only me
Originally posted by: lavs_157
I don’t know if after today’s episode I should cry my heart out for the mother son duo, who broke my heart and healed it again with their beautiful emotional scene.
Or should I grin and smile hugely, coz my Jugni makes my heart swell with pride and admiration every single day. She is the queen we need!!!!!
I can’t decide what to feel. But the episode was everything we wanted, everything we needed.
Reasons why we love SAAKK ❤️
Originally posted by: lavs_157
Hope your words come true!!! 🤗
I am so happy you are gonna see such a wonderful heartwarming episode for your birthday!! ❤️❤️
I have been waiting for this since he sat near the thela and cried watching mother and son selling items on street and he buys food for them.
Originally posted by: anamika365
its the best bday episode Ashu!!! ❤️❤️
cry your heart out. its the tears of happiness washing away the tears of pain ❤️
and gives us another reason for why we love this show!
Tere b’day pe bhi milega
We were waiting to cry with Anokhi but makers always surprise us . What a beautiful episode
Aaj Astha mam aur Ladoo shurya will trend
TT will be very happy for both
Arpita terai muh mai ghee shakkar and adrak wali chai