Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dono ko naya phone le lena chahiye.. Kabhi charge nahi rehta.. 😅
Show kafi speed se jaa raha hai 🤪
Astha's monologue- the things she is sorry for I cried.. How much she missed and how much he missed.. 😭😭
Now devi’s Reality need to
Come out next meeting he needs to ask Astha why did She leave
Tags are not working for me
Ahir was so good today, a understanding and supportive friend today.. 🤗
We love you ACP.. 🤗
I don’t know if after today’s episode I should cry my heart out for the mother son duo, who broke my heart and healed it again with their beautiful emotional scene.
Or should I grin and smile hugely, coz my Jugni makes my heart swell with pride and admiration every single day. She is the queen we need!!!!!
I can’t decide what to feel. But the episode was everything we wanted, everything we needed.
So he has come to her another day as. He is not wearing pink. So likely he will take astha with him n go when he gets reemas call, i know he was driving maybe comes back for astha m takes her with him.
Hope your words come true!!! 🤗
I am so happy you are gonna see such a wonderful heartwarming episode for your birthday!! ❤️❤️
its the best bday episode Ashu!!! ❤️❤️
cry your heart out. its the tears of happiness washing away the tears of pain ❤️
and gives us another reason for why we love this show!