Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manya17699 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

During their live chat today, it all became clear that this is not the kind of show of TV they would be doing  again. They said they will be happy if it had better content or if its something like Friends.

Friends, tbh.. watched it as a young kid.. it was good timeless.. No inclination to ever watch it again. I don't understand the craze behind it.

They made it very clear and anyways the content on tv is really bad.The last itv show I enjoyed was ishqbaaaz and that too became bad towards the end. I feel Gul is the best at Romance genre but her shows lose its plot after initial 6-7 months and then becomes a part of cat-rase and the story goes haywire.

I don't think anything like friends can be made here๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚I love friends though,it's my biggest stress buster ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜‚

manya17699 thumbnail

I noticed he sits in a relaxed manner in almost all his interviews.i also feel that he tends to become quite awkward and shy during interviews ๐Ÿ˜‚

Bluegrass thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Masan is an all time fave. Then, you have beautiful films like Qarib Qarib Single. If you're into angsty, sad love stories "Truly Madly Deeply" is an old one but an absolute hidden gem. Obviously one could just go back to "Notting Hill to fall in love time and time again.

And, I very recently discovered IPK so it's my current fave.

Khush khabri is a small adfilm on YouTube, go check it, rn rn rn

manya17699 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluegrass

Masan is an all time fave. Then, you have beautiful films like Qarib Qarib Single. If you're into angsty, sad love stories "Truly Madly Deeply" is an old one but an absolute hidden gem. Obviously one could just go back to "Notting Hill to fall in love time and time again.

And, I very recently discovered IPK so it's my current fave.

Khush khabri is a small adfilm on YouTube, go check it, rn rn rn

I didn't know masan is a love story. I liked qarib qarib single.oh,I love angst combined with happy ending stories. I like definitely give your recommendation a try. even I founded Iss pyaar Ko kya Naam Doon last month and I loved it๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•. My favourite genre in  romance is hate-love story. Also,arnav gave me Mr.Darcy(pride and prejudice) vibes ๐Ÿ˜‚

I feel Barun is a realistic and practical man who believes in telling real story, portraying real characters without unnecessary  music-dance.I have grown up watching bollywood romantic movies with romantic songs and dance numbers. 

Wish to see him doing a romantic dance in his next project.I will surprised if one day I come to know that Barun is doing a grand romantic love story (any medium). He has the SRK charm which we saw in IPK. It seems difficult but hopefully not impossible to see him in romantic genre.In one of the old interviews when barun was asked to asked to rate his rabbe Ve moment with his wife,he rated himself 0ZERO,citing that such moments don't happen in real life๐Ÿ˜‚

Romance genre is slowly dying away.Also actors don't find this genre challenging anymore.these days even audience is more into realistic cinema