Maybe I took it wrong🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Maybe I took it wrong🤣
Then this can be the GOTW for us na?Originally posted by: deepshiii
In the dialogue thread, since you are the TM, you will write a dialogue from any episode, any character and ask the next person to guess who spoke it.
For e.g- Insaan bhi bura nahi hoon main.
I being the person who happens to reply to this dialogue says it’s said by Shaurya.Then I write another dialogue and the next person quotes my post and replies and it keeps on going.
It’s a fun game. We can start it any day this week.
Pure hafte ka?
I legit thought you went for the Dialogue thread situation
Waise yeh batao who's doing OS and Poster?
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Then this can be the GOTW for us na?
Pure hafte ka?
I legit thought you went for the Dialogue thread situation
No. I suggested this as a game only. Page 1 pe I mentioned I’m putting games ideas 😆
After Party with ShauHir
Mera dimaag alag disha main jaraha hai🤣
Gifs ka thread? ShauHir ka? 🤣😎
Okay. ShaKhi hangover utarne ke liye ShauHir zaroori hain 😈
Sahi jaa raha hai 🤪🤣
Kuch khayal aaye toh police station main KPs Ki charges sheets file kar dena 😆
Girls OS contest ka theme kya rakh skte hai?
Give me some suggestions
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Girls OS contest ka theme kya rakh skte hai?
Give me some suggestions
Magnet waali theory??