Bye❤️Acche se khaana taste karna🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bye❤️Acche se khaana taste karna🤣
OK bye
Bye. See u soon. Take care
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
You are ready for "it"
okay,
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BYjg1YTRkNzQtODgyYi00MTQ5LThiMDYtNDJjMWRjNTdjZDZlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg
Ishanniiiii😂😂
I'm a hadd se zyaada mushkil girl🤣Kaise jeeyoge🤣
Jee lenge ese ka name zindagi hai
Guys Just look at the response on Neil article on IF, I guess approx 30 dislike
Originally posted by: appisuri
Guys Just look at the response on Neil article on IF, I guess approx 30 dislike
Why? Did he something abt Ash.
No the article was quite gud even I am shocked Just have a look mjhe glat to ni dikhra
Originally posted by: appisuri
No the article was quite gud even I am shocked Just have a look mjhe glat to ni dikhra
Nahi yaar... mere inn stupid aankhon ko bhi 31 dislikes dikh rahe hai😤