ok so the last episode i saw was rudra shot his dad. 🤣
can anyone brief me wat happened then? just enough for me to start seeing from monday 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ok so the last episode i saw was rudra shot his dad. 🤣
can anyone brief me wat happened then? just enough for me to start seeing from monday 😆
Preesha is not punching bag. She is also human being. I just hope CVS shows Rudra regret.
I want Saaransh back❤️😭
Want RuSha & RuShaNsh together ❤️
Saaransh baccha please wapas aana❤️
I will watch episodes once I will get time
but TBH not really interested in this track/overall show
for me show ended long back
I may watch it out_of habit/mechanically
So according to sbs preesha will look after tht little girl cause she dont have a mum wich belongs I guess to tht new ml and he prob will fall in love with preesha looking at her caring nature and rudr will be with tht new fl so jealous rudr will be in the way seeing preesha with the new guy cant wait 🤣 Ab bache ko realise hoga who he has left
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I will watch episodes once I will get time
but TBH not really interested in this track/overall show
for me show ended long back
I may watch it out_of habit/mechanically
Dekhle dekhle every1 coming bk after leap so it must be gd tu bhi aja
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
So according to sbs preesha will look after tht little girl cause she dont have a mum wich belongs I guess to tht new ml and he prob will fall in love with preesha looking at her caring nature and rudr will be with tht new fl so jealous rudr will be in the way seeing preesha with the new guy cant wait 🤣 Ab bache ko realise hoga who he has left
Was shooting shown or SBS is also guessing like all others are .. I thot Preesha would go back to practising , y would she take care of the girl ..
Jo bhi hain excited for the track
Off course Rudra is wrong
but ye bhi Preesha ko mahan dikhane ke liye hi dikhaya gaya hai
Hate you Mahan Preesha😡
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Off course Rudra is wrong
but ye bhi Preesha ko mahan dikhane ke liye hi dikhaya gaya hai
Hate you Mahan Preesha😡
Bo bhagya not mahan she was broken in yesterday epi and whatever she said was the truth
Originally posted by: yhc_loves
Was shooting shown or SBS is also guessing like all others are .. I thot Preesha would go back to practising , y would she take care of the girl ..
Jo bhi hain excited for the track
Dont knw prob have a fb some story behind it