I am kinda disturbed right now...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am kinda disturbed right now...
Lexi teacher 🤗Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I am kinda disturbed right now...
Kya hua ??
Hai kuch toh...
Not something personal
Just something I saw and...
thanks priya ❤️Originally posted by: priya185
nice profile pic
Lets talk via PMs
Idhar sabka mood nahi kharab karna hai...
🤗
The world is a terrible place sweetheart, don't take it your heart.
Sending tight virtual hugs to make you feel better 🤗
I agree...Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
🤗
The world is a terrible place sweetheart, don't take it your heart.
Sending tight virtual hugs to make you feel better 🤗
Thanks Neha...<3
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
And disgusted too yaar pura twitter is filled with it 😕
It's everywhere