Cant...Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
Results bata do please. This round has been stretched like a rubber band
Not everyone is active at this time
8 PM
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Cant...Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
Results bata do please. This round has been stretched like a rubber band
Not everyone is active at this time
8 PM
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
No elimination wale heart this post
My reaction button doesn't work most of the time 😆
❤️ only if I'm not in elimination list.
If I'm to be eliminated and I vote no for elimination that will be biased 😆
My reaction button doesn't work most of the time 😆
❤️ only if I'm not in elimination list.
If I'm to be eliminated and I vote no for elimination that will be biased 😆
I am not giving you the list of eliminated people
So no one will call you biased
Waiting for the results 😊
Even my reaction button doesn't work sometimes😆
My reaction button doesn't work most of the time 😆
❤️ only if I'm not in elimination list.
If I'm to be eliminated and I vote no for elimination that will be biased 😆
Lexi said you will not be marked biased👍🏼
Hi what's your name btw😃Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Hellooooooo Sabko
nice profile picOriginally posted by: TeluguChokri
Hellooooooo Sabko
Accha chalta hoon
Duaaon mein yaad rakhna
😭😭
I knew this would happen 🤔
I used a dumb strategy - "choose all the obvious answers since everyone else will be focusing on unique ones" 😆
No you will not go 😭
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Hellooooooo Sabko
Hello Hi bye bye