Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It was a good read.. I love how they adore their characters so much and that's how they make us love them more
Any chances we get an IV? Since the age gap articles came first and then we got Priyal giving the IVS toh yahan joint IV ke chances hai?
Theyll do anything to avoid byte together 🤣 this happens only in this show 😕
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
It was a good read.. I love how they adore their characters so much and that's how they make us love them more
Any chances we get an IV? Since the age gap articles came first and then we got Priyal giving the IVS toh yahan joint IV ke chances hai?
I wish that would come true 😆
Ahh just just want an IV of them together😭
I reacted and commented on the article😳😆
It was to read PriAm IV together💕
Seems that Pur struggle ll go for another few weeks
So for the time being each character is thinking as per his/her POV and acting accordingly 🤔...hope PurVir ll overcome all this drama soon