Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hi Tannu!
You have a cute dp! Isn't that Genelia from Jaane tu? Are the dp and username meant to be connected?😃
Saw it just now! Your dp is too adorable Cheeks pull karneka mann kar raha hai!
Tradition jaari rakhne ke liye; edited😆
Hi Tannu!
You have a cute dp! Isn't that Genelia from Jaane tu? Are the dp and username meant to be connected?😃
Aditi Mahant, kaali billi, Meow from Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na ❤️
For sure😆
I am ready😈

I have a basil plant. Bas. Thinking of some indoor plants tho since I'm gonna be locked up god knows how many more months now 😊
That's nice.
Saw it just now! Your dp is too adorable Cheeks pull karneka mann kar raha hai!
Tradition jaari rakhne ke liye; edited😆
Thanks🤗Same here!
Fir mujhe bhi case file karni hai🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5