Likewise Razia ji🤗❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Likewise Razia ji🤗❤️
Nahiiiiii...typo tha..
Mulga and Mulgi 😆

Aaj main ye dekh rahi thi..gardening videos 😆
Oh😆 That's why I thought the Mulga word I heard is Murga actually🤣
Aur mein undonoko
You have a garden? Or indoor plants?
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Oh😆 That's why I thought the Mulga word I heard is Murga actually🤣
I was not thinking and let it automatically type 🤣🤣🤣
I have a basil plant. Bas. Thinking of some indoor plants tho since I'm gonna be locked up god knows how many more months now 😊

Everyoneeee!!
Google devi😆
Oh no! How come I missed such a gem....good work in every front...it was just before you changed your profile name...that made it perfect Pranushka-723 is reporting Pranushka-723 's kidnapping story....
My sis became Katrina....
My mom would have been so happy to know that you abducted her headache ....she should have awarded you for that....
it covered it all dude.......#aatmanirbhar _Brute as efficient as the mentioned.......BTW, I called you baby that's what the plot is not for the cake though....
Thanks😆
Yes... named after Katrina Kaif🤣
Oh yes... your mom did call me and say that she won't give any ransom and that I can keep you🤣
@bold🤣🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5