Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Nice update 

Not a hearbreak but something else wIting to know the reason for ishitha aloofness 

Will be waiting continue soon.

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very nice update please update next part soon to know when will Ishita share her past to Raman 1

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Ishmi were getting ready to shift at nitins place Romika were having argument regarding ishra which shocked ishra they asked Romika but they didn't said anything later ishra asked them separately they said everything ishra made them understand and asked them to reconcile next day bhallas came to meet ishmi and discuss about Romika engagement Romika said sorry to each other and shared their worries about ishra ishita was in market raman asked about her whereabouts toshiji said she went to Market to buy headset at his friend shop raman called his friend but call didn't got connected raman was worried for ishita at market ishita was not able to understand the language of natives she saw a woman who was looking educated she thought to ask her for help but she was shocked seeing woman a man came and both started mocking ishita she got ramans call he was scolding her for going alone ishita started waiting for raman he came running and started scolding he saw that man and woman he realised something is not right loved how he took stand for Ishita she was feeling special later ishita was silent all asked her reason but she didn't said anything mihika and raman discussed about ishita Nitin came there he showed raman pic he said yes they are same people whom ishita had met in market Nitin got angry he asked raman to help ishita to share everything raman made ishita understand there were some changes in ishita Nitin also made ishita understand mihika and raman talk was nice 

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 13 

Fabulously Awesome Update 

Pks20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Great to read the update... complex relationships between a Ishita, Gaurav and Mitali... eager to find out what happened! 

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you so much for the response.

Part-14

Engagement day. IshMi came to Bhalla house along with their family friends. Ishmi met Preeta and got to know that her husband had to leave for some urgent work. Romika got engaged. Preeta danced along with her friends and brothers. They pulled Ishita also. Preeta’s friends teased and asked Raman to have a dance with Ishita as they danced well together in Preeta’s wedding but Raman clearly refused and left to avoid the situation while Ishita had a strange kind of feeling. After some time, Ishita and Nitin were talking about something while Raman was passing by, Ishita tried to say but he just went ignoring her, making her confused. Nitin told her maybe he didn’t notice.

Next day, IshMi were leaving for Delhi, Romi came to drop them to the airport. They were almost leaving for the airport when Raman came there. Ishita behaved with him differently. He thought maybe because of his last day's behaviour and tried to talk to her but she didn’t pay any attention while he was already frustrated due to some other reasons, her behaviour just acted like fuel to it and he just left from there in anger.

After 1 month, Iyer mansion. It was 10pm, Mihika called Romi.

M - Hello, Romi. Akka abhi tak nhi aai hai aur vo call bhi nhi utha rhi hai. Please, yad karo na akka factory se nikalne ke bad kaha gayi hogi?

Ro - Kya, Ishita ji abhi tak nhi aai? But she told me ki choti si meeting hai, abhi tak to unhe aa jana chahiye tha. Sorry Mihika, I tried but she didn’t give me the details of the meeting..

M - But Romi, Maine unki secretary ko call kia tha, she told me ki koi meeting nhi thi. I don’t know Akka kaha hai, vaise bhi vo bhot pareshan lag rhi thi kuch dino se. I can’t wait anymore, I’m going to search her..

Ro - Mihika, are you sure? may be…

M - No Romi, ab main aise wait nhi kar sakti. Main factory aur office jakar check karti hu..

Ro - Okay, but Kamla aunty aur unki family bhi out of station hai. I’m coming. I’ll go with you.

Romi informed his parents and left. Both Romi and Mihika went and first checked the factory and office but they didn’t get any clue. Then they were searching for her in some common places where she could be. They met Raman on the way who was coming back from an event. On asking, they informed him about missing Ishita.

R - Mihika, I think you should have waited for her.. Maybe she got late..

M - Akka, itni late night meetings kabhi nhi karti aur agar koi urgent work hota bhi hai to she always informed me. Unki secretary ne kaha ki unki koi meeting nhi thi.. aur kuch dino se vo pareshan bhi lag rhi thi..

Ro - Ha bhai, She is right. Ishita ji was looking stressed and worried for a few days.. aur agar vo busy bhi hoti to ek bar call answer to karti na ya message karti.

R (thinking) - What a lady she is! Duniya bhar ki sari problems jaise issi ki life mein honi hoti hai plus.. she never learnt to share it. Is she mad..ek bar call ya message nhi kar sakti ki ghar par koi pareshan ho rha hoga.. pta nhi kaha hogi? (to mihika) - Acha Mihika, think and tell me, whenever she is worried or stressed, what she used to do, where can she go?

M - Akka ko koi bhi problem ho, kisi aur se nhi to vo Amma appa se share karti hai, unke room mein jakar hamari family album dekhti hai, unki photo se bat karti hai.. But she is not there.

R - Mihika, are you sure uski koi meeting nhi thi...maybe koi meeting reschedule hui ho…

M - We asked everyone but no clue.. Even maine Bhatia uncle se bhi pucha ki maybe unka koi kam ho but he denied.

R - Mihika, relax. Okay, listen to me, maybe she had some work or if she was stuck somewhere.. We should check every possible route once again. I think tum dono ko office aur factory se ghar jane ke sab routes pta hai to tum dono vha check karo aur main vha check karta hu jaha Romi ne last time Ishita ko jate huye dekha tha, vha se jitne bhi routes jate hai, I’ll check. And Mihika don’t worry, she will be fine and we will find her. Romi, take care of her.

They left in different directions. After about half an hour, Raman was driving when he spotted some drunkards around a car and they were about to throw the stones on the windowpane. He stopped them on time and was surprised to see Ishita sleeping or unconscious in the car. He called Romi and informed that he found Ishita safe and sound. He got angry and knocked at the door of the car.

R - Koi bhi dekh kar keh sakta hai ki bhot pareshan hai, roi hogi bhot jyada, kya hal bna lia hai but she will never share it with anyone.. Ishita, Ishita.. get up..

He started calling her and banging the door but she didn’t wake up. He brought some metal device from his car and broke the glass of the back seat door. He unlocked the front door, splash water on her face, then she finally woke up slowly and looked around. He sighed in relief and walked out. She was surprised to see him there and asked him. He kicked the car in anger and called her outside. She came out slowly and was scared to see him angry for the first time.

I - What happened and what are you doing here?

He got mad at her over cold behaviour and slapped her, making her shocked.

I (loudly) - Raman, Yeh kya badtameeji….

R (angrily) - Shut up, just shut up. Not a word otherwise ek aur… Just tell me, Tum itna cool behave kaise kar sakti ho? Do you even realise ki time kya hua hai, tum yaha kya kar rhi ho, tumhare liye koi ghar par wait kar rha tha, hum log kitna worried the, tum.. itni careless kaise ho sakti ho Ishita?

I (checking the time) - Itna late ho gaya..Mihika mere liye pareshan hogi. mujhe usse call karna….

R - Wow! So finally aapko hosh aa gaya madam, good morning. Main already unhe inform kar chuka hu And by the way, tumhare pas phone hi kyu hai, jab tumhe kisi ke call answer hi nhi karne aur na khud call karke inform karna hota hai?

I - I’m not interested in talking to you. I have to go, Mihika wait kar rhi hogi…

R - Mihika vha pagalo ki tarah tumhe yaha vha dhoond rhi hai aur tum.. par tumhe kya. Mihika tab bhi wait kar rhi thi jab tum yaha apni AC ki car mein so rhi thi…

I - Main so nhi rhi thi.. I was just...just..

R - Just kya? Speak up.. main btata hu. Tum yaha so nhi rhi thi… you were crying and fainted due to exhaustion.. in a closed car.. in late hours on a deserted road. Thank god maine dekh lia nhi to…

I - I can take care of myself..

R (moving towards her with a hard look) - Really? Dikh rha hai, kaise care karti ho khud ki. Ishita, Do you even realise ki agar tumhe kuch ho jata to Mihika ka kya hota? Tum khud ko mahan samjhti ho.. you never share your problems with them to avoid unnecessary worry but you really need a reality check,allrounder,  Miss Ishita Iyer. Tumhe aise dekh kar vo log pal pal tadapte hai, tumhari vajah se.

I (angrily) -Enough. Yeh aap keh rhe hai Mr Raman Kumar jo khud kisi ko ek pal khush karke dusre pal dukhi karne mein expert hai.. Kam se kam main unhe koi false hope to nhi deti..

R - False hope.. None can give you false hope because you are hopeless. You don’t care about anyone’s efforts.. 

I - Efforts? Yes, bhot efforts kiye aapne.. ek jhuthi friendship ka effort, mujhe samjhne ka effort, aap kitne ache ho sabko yeh dikhane ke liye.. mujhe smile karwane ka effort, sharing caring wala effort,  mujhe fool banane ka effort aur main to hu hi fool, un jhuthe efforts ko sach samajh ek alag hi rah par chal padi thi.. but thank you so much.. ek bar phir mujhe hopeless bnane ke liye..

R (softly) - You know what ishita.. this is your problem.. tum khud hi sab samajh leti ho, kisi se share na karke.. ek choti si bat ko like ki badi problem bna leti ho. Ishita, you have to understand it.. humhe apni problems apno ke sath discuss karke solve karni chahiye or at least us person se bat karni chahiye jisse related vo hai.. (holding her hand) I’m really very sorry.. I shouldn’t have..slapped you but tum nhi janti hum log kitna pareshan ho gaye the, tum phone nhi utha rhi, kisi ko koi idea nhi tha aur tumhe yaha aise dekh kar, I got scared, tumhe kuch bhi ho sakta tha… aur phir tum aise cool  behave kar rhi thi to I just lose my temper.. I’m sorry..

I - Why? Why were you worried for me? Why were you scared for me?

R - Ishita, I know Romi mihika ki engagement ke din jo kuch bhi hua uske bad humne thik se bat nhi ki hai.. but I hope we are still friends..

I - Friends.. Yes friends.

R - Ishita, I know tum engagement wale din jo kuch bhi usse upset ho, but I can explain it..

I - Kya kya explain karenge? Aapko to yeh bhi nhi pta ki main aapse kabse aur kis kis bat se upset ho sakti hu.

R - Ishita, I’m repeating it, most of the problems of our life can be solved by mere talking, listening to others and expressing our emotions and point of view.. Try it once. I really feel that we should talk aur isse pehle ki tum pucho, I’m telling you.. maine pehle bhi kaha tha Ishita, you are my precious friend and losing you means a big loss of my life for me. Agar tumhare liye yeh friendship thodi si bhi matter karti hai to just give me a chance, main sab clear kar dunga.

He said with utmost sincerity while she was just flowing with her emotions once again. 

I (thinking) - Why does this happen every time? Whenever you say something, advise or try to change my thoughts, my mind just stop thinking rationally and follows you only..

Before they could talk more, Raman got a call from his father. He got worried and left for his house along with Ishita. They reached bhalla house, Mihika met Ishita. Raman’s uncle was also there.

R - Aap log Preeta ko aise kaise itni door akele bhej sakte ho aur mujhe btaya bhi nhi kisi ne?

Mr Bhalla - Puttar, tu kal events mein busy tha, ghar bhi nhi aaya tha to humne socha jab tu aayega tab bta denge.

Uncle - Vo kal Abhay (Preeta’s husband) ka birthday hai to dono parivar ne socha ki kyu na Preeta vha jakar usse surprise de. Abhay ko bhi kuch nhi btaya tha. Sab itna jldi mein decide hua, kisi ke pas visa nhi tha. Preeta ka bhi shadi ke time apply kiya tha isliye.

R - Aap logo ki usse akhiri bar bat kab hui thi?

Uncle - Usne New York airport se bahar nikal kar call kia tha. Abhi tak usse Abhay ke ghar pahuch jana chahiye tha par na usne call kia aur uska number bhi nhi lag rha hai. Abhay se bat ki to pta chala uski bhi koi bat nhi hui hai Preeta se. Samajh nhi aa rha kya kare..

Raman tried to call Preeta, messaged her but it didn’t work. They tried to contact a few people living in New York, then Ishita remembered Nitin.

I - Oh God! Nitin ko kaise bhul sakti hu. Nitin bhi New York mein hi hai. Let me call him, he’ll help us.

She dialed his number but he didn’t answer. She again dialed and this time, his cousin answered the call.

A - Hi Ishita, It’s Aditi here.

I - Hi Aditi. Aditi, Can I talk to Nitin?

A - Actually, Ishita, Nitin Bhai is not well, he has a high fever so he took medicine and slept. Is there anything urgent…

As Ishita had put the call on speaker, everyone heard it and Mr Bhalla told her not to disturb him. She was about to put off the call when she heard Nitin’s voice. Nitin who just came out of his room, asked about the caller and Aditi informed him. He took the mobile phone.

N (worried) - Ishita, all okay na? You called me so late.. What happened?

I - Hmm, nothing Nitin. Just aise hi. You are sounding so low, you should take rest. I’ll call you later..

N - Wait Ishita. Don’t worry, I’m good. You tell me kya hua? Is there any problem?

FIrst, senior Bhallas were confused if they should trouble a ill person like this but then Ishita thought and told him everything, making him shocked.

N - Ishita, I’ll just call you back in a few minutes. Till then, just send me her mobile number and her husband’s address.

Saying he quickly disconnected the call and Ishita sent the necessary information. After some time, they received his call. He informed them that he was going to check on the address and he would call them once he reached there.

Here I'm ending this part. Hope you will like it.

Precap - Ishita's shocking decision.

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Loved every bit of it

Ohhhh it was a cliffhanger 😅😅

Eagerly waiting for the next update 

Ty 4 d pm too

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb update

Romika got engaged all asked ishra to dance but ishra denied Ishita felt raman is ignoring her ishmi were leaving for delhi bhallas came to drop them to airport raman tried to talk with ishita but she didn't talked with jim which made him more frustrated a month passed one day mihika called romi and told ishita is not home till now they searched her everywhere but couldn't find her raman got to know he was frustrated with ishitas this kind of behaviour he went to search her thankfully he found her on time she had passed out from crying raman broke the glasses and open the car he sprinkle water on her face she woke up he asked what he is doing here and all he slapped her raman made her understand what is bothering ishita she should talk to raman where is preeta hope she is fine oh no what shocking decision ishita is going to take

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 14

Fabulous and so Lovely Update

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

super awesome update 

Continue soon 

n