Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

For TRPs to increase, both of these should happen: tata-bye bye to Shagun and soch ki takkar start

Ghumhai1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Try needs to be increased,the show is under scanner.

Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

For TRPs to increase, both of these should happen: tata-bye bye to Shagun and soch ki takkar start

And makers seems to donon hi nahi karna chaahte.........

Does anyone know wo soch ki takakr waali single episode ki TRP kitni thi?

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gayatri9

And makers seems to donon hi nahi karna chaahte.........

Does anyone know wo soch ki takakr waali single episode ki TRP kitni thi?

TRPs won't come with a single epi on soch ki takkar. They have to seriously start the track first, then air a promo so the audience can know about it. After that people will start watching and TRPs will come

Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

TRPs won't come with a single epi on soch ki takkar.

But they are calculated for each episode and avg of week is declared right? Don't know about it exactly......

I was asking it so they can analyze what works and what not......Simply because after reading posts it seems it was most viewed uske baad wapas hype chala gaya aisa I felt hence asked........In these crucial times what brings reults is the best way,I feel............

Wo exam ke ek din pehle nahi we just revise hum naya topic nahi uthaate,jiska alg se concept samajhne se shuru hota hai...........yeh kehna chaah rahi thi..........Bass...........

They have to seriously start the track first, then air a promo so the audience can know about it. After that people will start watching and TRPs will come

Agree! But in a way I am glad Sitara is not poking nose in this show still it seems,it rather seems interested in chopping off......

Because I have experienced if even by istake channel takes chords in there hands and decides to bring ratings,they will definitely bring ratings but they spoils the whole story.....................

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

TRPs won't come with a single epi on soch ki takkar. They have to seriously start the track first, then air a promo so the audience can know about it. After that people will start watching and TRPs will come

Ditto! And when they do start a full fledged track, they HAVE to air a promo! 

Paytonlee101 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trp comes from sasural drama. When she comes to his house as his wife then i think the trp will come. When anokhi starts to face off against the evil ppl in the house. Thats what trp audience like. Their love story and romance can only bring fangirls and online audience which are not important for the show to be on tv. 

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I have followed ITV on and off for a few years now and I can say that love stories fetch low TRP. I do not know who is this mysterious 'TRP audience', but they do not like love stories or dominant male leads. IPK also fetched low TRP in those days though it was insanely popular.  

So if you want to increase the TRP...... make the FL suffer....make the ML duffer.... make the MIL a vamp....make the BIL a skirt-chaser..make the SIL a golddigger....and get an ML obsessed vamp..do a lot of drama and in the end...somehow make FL set everything alright with a 15-minute speech on woman empowerment.... its the normal format and every story regress to this eventually. 

Saakk is different so far and I love their writing. As of now it's not revolving around a family. It's based on campus so difficult to pull in more people. But I guess once the story moves to marriage and interaction between two families, TRP will increase.