Poll

Which track will increase TRP? - Your opinion

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Nadia_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I personally feel this shagun track is dragged way too much! It started in march end and now its june!! Makers should focus their attention to actual show crux.. Else there is no trp increase..

These interviews, romantic songs wont increase trp. Story matters at the end of the day..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Right promotion only. Nothing else can work. Now-a-days sitara is in extra extra promotion mode, don't know why this show is left behind?🤔

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Promo tab milega jab trp increase hogi. Mehndi ki trp increase hui promo aa gaya.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi

Promo tab milega jab trp increase hogi. Mehndi ki trp increase hui promo aa gaya.

On hotstar I see same promo for Mehendi.. Is it on tv? Promos are usually given out when there is drastic change in storyline - Shadi, Confession, Drama point, etc. Mehendi has major turning point after marriage, i.e. Changing dynamics of leads and love story's start.

Last ever promo people had seen was Shagun's entry... And they left the show.... Storyline still revolves around the same lines that was promoted... Leads in love and Shagun being hurdle.. 

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

On hotstar I see same promo for Mehendi.. Is it on tv? Promos are usually given out when there is drastic change in storyline - Shadi, Confession, Drama point, etc. Mehendi has major turning point after marriage, i.e. Changing dynamics of leads and love story's start.

Last ever promo people had seen was Shagun's entry... And they left the show.... Storyline still revolves around the same lines that was promoted... Leads in love and Shagun being hurdle.. 

Mehndi ka promo tv pe bhi aa raha hai.

Hamare show me itna drama hua kidnaping, shaadi, confession, BM heartattack, engagement but koi promo nahi mila😔

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi

Mehndi ka promo tv pe bhi aa raha hai.

Hamare show me itna drama hua kidnaping, shaadi, confession, BM heartattack, engagement but koi promo nahi mila😔

Ohh okay... Mehendi has major change in storyline unlike SAAKK

Audience would be expecting all of the things you listed when they watched Shagun ka re entry promo.. 

I am still hoping one promo from the channel for sake of trps when story will change drastically - that is when these two start staying together and have soch ki takkar's theme... But that's only if it's not too late.. 

People might dislike me for this... But romance is last thing trp audience wants to see.. When they are offered storyline they could enjoy, it will probably be promoted to attract those viewers who left with Shagun's entry... Just hope it's not too late.. 

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Promo chahiye trp increase hogi agar promo ayega 

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nadia_15

I personally feel this shagun track is dragged way too much! It started in march end and now its june!! Makers should focus their attention to actual show crux.. Else there is no trp increase..

These interviews, romantic songs wont increase trp. Story matters at the end of the day..

Yes they have to close this Shagun track. It is not fetching them TRPs, hope they understand this before it is too late. Maybe in other ITV serials vamp may fetch TRPs. But here it is not working out.

They can concentrate on so many other tracks like actual shaadi track, Aastha - Shaurya track, Aastha - Shaan track. But now the plot looks like they are heading for actual shaadi which may be delayed due to the misunderstandings created by Shagun. Hope they don't drag the MU.

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

You are right... its always a misnomer that a 3rd angle always fetches a better TRP  example presently is GHKKPM and Anupamaa... i think.  

Shagun track is heading towards a full fledged villain as she may be at Sabberwal's to usurp property is my guess. Am not sure, if its a vamp mode like that original Bengali serial. 

There are so many open tracks that can be positive as well as drama content, like what you have listed which can be for atleast 100 episodes, then there should be this Badi Maa chaal revelation to Shaurya too... that can be lot of drama there. 

Viji

minuanne thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nadia_15

She's gonna stay for a long time. Apparently in the OG version she was there for a while