Guys dekho gaana record hone jaraha hai
And VM bhi banne wala hai😳
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Guys dekho gaana record hone jaraha hai
And VM bhi banne wala hai😳
👆
Thank You....ab kal hi pata chalega😆
Ok👍🏼 it's easyOriginally posted by: lateuser1234
U can place it in ur google drive nd just share link. We can download it like i shared VM just now.
Lo madam ne publicity bhi shuru kar di🤣
Yay! Yay
All The Best, Sabse main Enjoy the Process🥳
Thank You❤️
Thank you Sonia 🤗 for tagging me here in the first place, enjoyed the whole song.
As of now I am doing nothing, you guys wrote the lyrics, blessy is cordinating, Mihi is singing and lateuser is supporting and solving all the technical queries.
I am just enjoying
Originally posted by: ShrutikaSwaRon
Thank you Sonia 🤗 for tagging me here in the first place, enjoyed the whole song.
As of now I am doing nothing, you guys wrote the lyrics, blessy is cordinating, Mihi is singing and lateuser is supporting and solving all the technical queries.
I am just enjoying
Chaliye Ji, Aap bhi aaram Karlo kabhi....
Itne VMs banate banate Aaj Mauka Mila hai
Being an audience is also pretty important😆
Originally posted by: SONIA441
Chaliye Ji, Aap bhi aaram Karlo kabhi....
Itne VMs banate banate Aaj Mauka Mila hai
Being an audience is also pretty important😆
Sahi baat💯😆