Originally posted by: PP3TCF5LIKY2JC7V
Ok....let's see if I can get the pitch right....it's been 12 years since I last practiced😓😥
Arey! You will sing well😳 we all kown that apni singing se you will blow our hearts❤️
 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: PP3TCF5LIKY2JC7V
Ok....let's see if I can get the pitch right....it's been 12 years since I last practiced😓😥
Arey! You will sing well😳 we all kown that apni singing se you will blow our hearts❤️
 
Originally posted by: KVWOMU46765XIYP3
I'll try.... can't promise it will come out OK😕
U can share raw audio file... We can change pitch and all in audacity and don't worry... It will come out fine.
No no...please don't expect too much....this is one field where I am never confident😵Originally posted by: _Blessy_
Arey! You will sing well😳 we all kown that apni singing se you will blow our hearts❤️
 
Originally posted by: lateuser1234
I can work on VM. U shouldn't even think of me singing anything. Already have huge collection of shoes from my last performance.
Mihika is gonna sing😳
Originally posted by: lateuser1234
I can work on VM. U shouldn't even think of me singing anything. Already have huge collection of shoes from my last performance.
Same about me, vm banane tab toh thik hai but singing mein aur kahi sur taal kahi pe hota hai😅
Hope so....let me record it....then I'll ask how to share it on IF 😆Originally posted by: lateuser1234
U can share raw audio file... We can change pitch and all in audacity and don't worry... It will come out fine.
Originally posted by: SGLBZGUNAB7G7ZAN
Ok...Shruti tell me the process na
I am clueless, but let's see we will work something out
Originally posted by: 3JDBEG4E6HX5J655
No no...please don't expect too much....this is one field where I am never confident😵
Come on Mihiku...you will sing well. Jaisa bhi gaogi acha he gaogi❤️
Originally posted by: RA5BPPMJEYTHBIVV
Hope so....let me record it....then I'll ask how to share it on IF 😆
U can place it in ur google drive nd just share link. We can download it like i shared VM just now.
Originally posted by: lateuser1234
U can share raw audio file... We can change pitch and all in audacity and don't worry... It will come out fine.
Super impressed lateuser🙏