I can imagine her wearing black and chasing Abhay just like she chased Kabir 🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I can imagine her wearing black and chasing Abhay just like she chased Kabir 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
we would not let you forget that🤣
Please have mercy 🤣🤣 I always skip those episodes 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
we would not let you forget that🤣
Tu Panchi se obsessed hai 🤣
Abhay's entry ![]()
College girls reaction 
T's reaction ![]()
I hardly watch the post leap episodes🤣
Black sari mai woh bhi raat ko🤣🤣bhootni lqgegiOriginally posted by: White-Lilac
I can imagine her wearing black and chasing Abhay just like she chased Kabir 🤪🤣
Misha ke alawa sab flat ho gaye the 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Black sari mai woh bhi raat ko🤣🤣bhootni lqgegi
Candle bhi de dete 🤣 Vampires dates Chudail ho jaata 🤣
1 more page to go phir naye AT me chalenge
U should watch those episodes 🤣
SHe had fallen in love again.🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k