Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Fans know to fulfill all their wishes โบ๏ธ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
๐คฃ๐คฃ Anjali ๐คฃ
She is GUMshuda and also GHUM hai kisi ke pyar mein๐คฃ
๐คฃ๐คฃ she will kick us ๐คฃ
I loved this they looks like rockstar Neil and in his absence Mini is learning or learnt to play guitar . Anjali should include this scene .๐คฃ
Ash was right when she had dad srj names weird faces ๐คฃ and how she unknowingly captures him๐คฃ
Ash was right when she had dad srj names weird faces ๐คฃ and how she unknowingly captures him๐คฃ
๐คฃ Yes . infact both of them have this habit ๐คฃ
I loved this they looks like rockstar Neil and in his absence Mini is learning or learnt to play guitar . Anjali should include this scene .๐คฃ
and Neil catches her ๐คฃ
Let her come first to kick ๐คฃ she and zalima both in Himalayas ๐คฃ
I loved this they looks like rockstar Neil and in his absence Mini is learning or learnt to play guitar . Anjali should include this scene .๐คฃ
Neil has made Mini talented ,skilfull in all matters โบ๏ธ๐คฃ
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277