Idk why
I might be cheesy or anything but I do feel a sense of protectiveness towards them
No idea why though🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Idk why
I might be cheesy or anything but I do feel a sense of protectiveness towards them
No idea why though🤣
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Idk why
I might be cheesy or anything but I do feel a sense of protectiveness towards them
No idea why though🤣
Lol Kiffs is protective towards Nita and her "daughters" and u also protective toward Nita n Kiffs. What a circle
Thanks! Your eyes are pretty too😳
I like to live in alternate universe, ye wale se bharosa uth gaya hai🤣
Good to knowOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Lol Kiffs is protective towards Nita and her "daughters" and u also protective toward Nita n Kiffs. What a circle
I always felt strange why I feel so protective about the both
But now I know I am not alone in this mother-hen feels🤣
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Good to know
I always felt strange why I feel so protective about the both
But now I know I am not alone in this mother-hen feels🤣
😆 dont worry many mother n hen going on here hehe
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Thanks! Your eyes are pretty too😳
I like to live in alternate universe, ye wale se bharosa uth gaya hai🤣
Whats ur backstory of the UN😳
Legit confused tbh
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Legit confused tbh
Arey like u protective abt kiffs n nita. Kiffs abt nita n all, zeal abt darshi calling him papa n all haha
Nahi reOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Arey like u protective abt kiffs n nita. Kiffs abt nita n all, zeal abt darshi calling him papa n all haha
I am talking about my sense of protectiveness for Nita and Kiffs
Confused why I feel so
Even though I care for you and Zeal the same way its still different
I have protective feelings for Akshu aka Student and MishtiNew too
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Nahi re
I am talking about my sense of protectiveness for Nita and Kiffs
Confused why I feel so
Even though I care for you and Zeal the same way its still different
I have protective feelings for Akshu aka Student and MishtiNew too
Aww its sweet yaar, its nice to see this kinda connection/feeling