Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Everyone 🤣
Do well 🥳
Good luck 😈
Tagging one person who’s not active atm 😎
🏃♀️
Tagging another player I didn’t see here today
Good luck 🙌🏻❤️
Yusss🤣 I'm fastest finger🤣
That necklace scene has all my heartOriginally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
BB ne special request pe banaya hai
Ikr 😎
I specifically chose scenes where Pepper looks good imo😎
I wanted her to shine even though they’re pepperony moments 🤣🤣✌️
I love this Siggy so much
I don’t feel like changing it 😭
Pepper Potts is one beautiful soul
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
That necklace scene has all my heart
Pepper Potts is one beautiful soul
True ❤️
Btw she was looking amazing in IM 2
And was so fierce in IM3 😎
I wish we had lil more rescue scenes 😆
Oho u beat Gur this time🤣
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
But I love her so Imma ignore it
Nita and Kiffs do have a special place in my heart
Aww how sweet😃
Your UN is intriguing 😆