Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
Kuch nhi bathi hu....tum insta per ho
Kehne ke liye to hoon.. par pata nai last kab login kiya tha 😆. Kamsekam 4-5 mahine se to nahi dekha 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
Kuch nhi bathi hu....tum insta per ho
Kehne ke liye to hoon.. par pata nai last kab login kiya tha 😆. Kamsekam 4-5 mahine se to nahi dekha 🤣
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
Hi! 😃
I think we have never interacted before... Hello! Myself Stuti 😳
I’m Alakh 😊
What do you do? I'm a PhD student 😳
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
Kehne ke liye to hoon.. par pata nai last kab login kiya tha 😆. Kamsekam 4-5 mahine se to nahi dekha 🤣
Acha
That’s great!
I work. I do senior management reporting and things like revenue forecasting and analysis. Working from home since March 2020 😊
Got my first dose of vaccine yesterday.. and boy I’m so Feverish and weak.. feeling better now.
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
That’s great!
I work. I do senior management reporting and things like revenue forecasting and analysis. Working from home since March 2020 😊
Wow! One more from management here 😃. Another member (not much active now though) is in a similar field 😳.
I'm a Botanist... doing research in Genetics and Molecular Biology. Just joined PhD since Jan 2021. Had a couple of months off in between when the number of cases had went too high... but otherwise have to go to University everyday since it involves a lot of lab work and there's not much to be done from home.
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
Got my first dose of vaccine yesterday.. and boy I’m so Feverish and weak.. feeling better now.
I got the first dose just last week. It was a helluva week .
Hope you feel better soon. Take care and have adequate rest ❤️
Lo sab yaha kuch na kuch krte hai sirf main hi ek khali baithi hui 😒
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
Wow! One more from management here 😃. Another member (not much active now though) is in a similar field 😳.
I'm a Botanist... doing research in Genetics and Molecular Biology. Just joined PhD since Jan 2021. Had a couple of months off in between when the number of cases had went too high... but otherwise have to go to University everyday since it involves a lot of lab work and there's not much to be done from home.
Your field sounds really interesting.
I hope you stay safe!! Some people have to unfortunately go for work regularly. Some of my friends who were going daily got infected but thankfully recovered,
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
402