This is for all of you !❤️
Can I please get my original PurVir back..😭


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is for all of you !❤️
Can I please get my original PurVir back..😭


Thank you so much Ziva for such Awesome thread !🤗

Originally posted by: darkchocolates
This phase and them..☺️
Crying in a corner..😭😭
Ab toh dreams bhi nahi milte..😒😒
Gif se reply kar yaha rona dhona mat kar ab😭🤣

Hayeee
Thks Suta ji ❤️🤗
And this one is for u and ur help alwayss❤️🤗

This Pic of PurVir is for Manisha with whom I virtually live in this forum

Originally posted by: darkchocolates
This is for all of you !❤️
Can I please get my original PurVir back..😭
Babies 😭😭😭😭😭😭
This is the only track jaha hume sakshi pasand aye thi
And here is your random gif🤣

Originally posted by: darkchocolates
This is for all of you !❤️
Can I please get my original PurVir back..😭
Yeah I want them back....😔

Haaye this
They could just heal everything yaar 😭😭😭
Priyal's obsession with his neck 😗😗😗
Thank you so much Nezu 🤗🤗
This is some dose of PurVir from myside.. !❤️

