it's a blessing to be treated of telecancer by an expert DActor.😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
it's a blessing to be treated of telecancer by an expert DActor.😉
Originally posted by: cheekukabeej
it's a blessing to be treated of telecancer by an expert DActor.😉
I'll definitely pray for your future with him🤣🤣🤣
once you are healed, you are keen on going back home, not on going with the DActor🤣
Rule the forum all alone that's the thing. 😎 You are your own queen.
OMG, I loved this comment ❤️❤️❤️Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
Rule the forum all alone that's the thing. 😎 You are your own queen.
It's going to be my signature now😎😆
Thanks🤗
Originally posted by: cheekukabeej
OMG, I loved this comment ❤️❤️❤️
It's going to be my signature now😎😆
Thanks🤗
See without me this forum will never get to know the sachchai. 🤣
true that😆Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
See without me this forum will never get to know the sachchai. 🤣
so what is the sachchai😆
That:
Everyone is their own King/Queen
Or
I am my own Queen😆
My superego says the former.
My id says the latter🤣
My ego wants to keep quiet and feel good🤣
Originally posted by: cheekukabeej
true that😆
so what is the sachchai😆
That:
Everyone is their own King/Queen
Or
I am my own Queen😆
My superego says the former.
My id says the latter🤣
My ego wants to keep quiet and feel good🤣
Your sachchai is not everyone's sachchai. 🤣
I should have listened to my ego🤣
Btw what was your sachchai when you wrote that. 😆
Hint hint: I'm in mood to get praised🤣🤣
Originally posted by: cheekukabeej
I should have listened to my ego🤣
Btw what was your sachchai when you wrote that. 😆
That you are the mother of dragons. 🤣