This scene was hilarious 🤣🤣 Hello Nirupa 🤣 How is Sanki buddha? 🤣
I was laughing so hard my mom came over to check 🤣
I know🤣..they were crying🤣..& Raghav cracking joke🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This scene was hilarious 🤣🤣 Hello Nirupa 🤣 How is Sanki buddha? 🤣
I was laughing so hard my mom came over to check 🤣
I know🤣..they were crying🤣..& Raghav cracking joke🤣🤣
Typical Raghav 🤣 Emotional moment mein bhi comic one-liners 🤣
will watch the show & then discuss🤣🤪
Originally posted by: princy48
Aaj tho uske dm mein bhi essays likh diya maine 🤣🤣...loved the episode ....many things to discuss ..aati hu thodi der mein vapas...ghar pe milenge 🤗😆
sure dear🤗❤️
Yes this is the most suitable option for us!🤣
exactly🤗🤗...we simply do many discussions & result is all opp😵🤣
Pallu & Kaka giving him the looks🤣🤣
Raghav backtracking 🤣 Sorry.. Marathi MIL.. Marathi sasurji 🤣
This guy is too much! 🤣