Yup...its enough now!😵
They now should end suspence🤪
Our guesses will be wrong....she is new villain i guess(still i m guessing)🤣
Aadat se majbur🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yup...its enough now!😵
They now should end suspence🤪
Our guesses will be wrong....she is new villain i guess(still i m guessing)🤣
Aadat se majbur🤣
Originally posted by: xxStrangerxx
Yup...its enough now!😵
They now should end suspence🤪
Our guesses will be wrong....she is new villain i guess(still i m guessing)🤣
Aadat se majbur🤣
My brain is all tired with guessing😵😵
So true🤣now i m not gonna think about it🤣....
This account Raghvixfc creates such amazing and hilarious memes everyday on the current track of MHRW...these are just hilarious awesome and apt
Aaj tho uske dm mein bhi essays likh diya maine 🤣🤣...loved the episode ....many things to discuss ..aati hu thodi der mein vapas...ghar pe milenge 🤗😆
Oh god these memes are all on point 🤣🤣
Ye Raghvi ke chakkar mein I almost forgot that Sulo told Amru to take care of kaku 🤣 I literally did a double take hearing it... then tried to calculate if Sharda was her kaku or someone else 🤣 I just couldn't believe it 🤣
This scene was hilarious 🤣🤣 Hello Nirupa 🤣 How is Sanki buddha? 🤣
I was laughing so hard my mom came over to check 🤣