Arey haan haan kanwar ka sab kuch dikhta hai isse😉🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Arey haan haan kanwar ka sab kuch dikhta hai isse😉🤣
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Akshay is indeed in Thailand and I hope he stays there for a good amount of time. He can even take time off to get married, go on a honeymoon and then come back aaramse after a year or so. Trust me we wouldn't miss him a bit!🤪
🤣🤣
What will Rishita do without her Dev?🤣
Mami hai na company dene kaliye..🤣
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
Mami hai na company dene kaliye..🤣
Are you trying to make Dhara jealous?🤣
Dhara hai na! Rishita's eternal love 🤣
No, new temple is in the 5 acres of land they got free from Jetji😆 Ofcourse head pujari will be Shiva Pandya😆
Imagine Mami’s reaction😆
Omg head pujari Shiva 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Transference
Shivi we're the fire couple, they made it so bland! I cant even believe I'd say that ever. 😕
I completely agree 😭 And I can’t even watch without fire 😆 I need that tashan and intensity haha
Hopefully these Pooja scenes will give us our shivi back, without the shadow of the evil witch dhara 🤢😆