Shagun going somewhere out of rajkot probably
Vashmay scenes kam milenge next week shayad
Yeh Janke for the very 1st time mujhe bura nehi Laga 🤔 I guess this is maturity 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shagun going somewhere out of rajkot probably
Vashmay scenes kam milenge next week shayad
Yeh Janke for the very 1st time mujhe bura nehi Laga 🤔 I guess this is maturity 😆
I wish to see a change in my beliefs😳
Hope it happens soon for you then 💫
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I have used your lines here mainly because I was making this FOR YOU and secondly because I loved these lines 😆 Hope this is good enough 🤔
Omg..I am so touched. Awesome!! 💕
Never say 'Never' because you never know..... 😳 🤗
Han 😋 😆
Good😎
Yes 😎 🤗
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Yeh Janke for the very 1st time mujhe bura nehi Laga 🤔 I guess this is maturity 😆
Yaa🤣
Sach hai
😳👏
ohh nice. You have added tannu's lines too. Perfect❤
Her lines were
Thank you 🤗