ohh nice. You have added tannu's lines too. Perfect❤Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I have used your lines here mainly because I was making this FOR YOU and secondly because I loved these lines 😆 Hope this is good enough 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
ohh nice. You have added tannu's lines too. Perfect❤Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I have used your lines here mainly because I was making this FOR YOU and secondly because I loved these lines 😆 Hope this is good enough 🤔
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I have used your lines here mainly because I was making this FOR YOU and secondly because I loved these lines 😆 Hope this is good enough 🤔
Beautiful ❤️❤️
Kitna payara lag rha hai!!!
Every girl's story😆
When I had long hair...i was like mummy cut krwado na please.🤣
But after hairfall, I learnt real value😭
And now I want my long hair back😆
Hume kadr khone k baad hi hoti hai🤣💔..lesson I learnt from this😆
I wish to see a change in my beliefs😳
You will surely see a change in your beliefs👍🏼😳
Kabhi nahi hoga aise mat bolo😳
Agree!
Every girl's story😆
🤣🤣
I never thought I would be one of them crying to have long hair🤣
I dont believe in it 😇
Nor do I want it 😌
Hmm deep topic😆Umm I used to believe in love.