I too neither watched it. Will watch from link later👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I too neither watched it. Will watch from link later👍🏼
Kabhi nahi hoga aise mat bolo😳
I always wanted short hair since childhood, but when i went to hostel due to location climate change, hairfall happened😭
Now I have medium hair instead of long hair. I crave for long hair now😭
I am vegetarian 😆...toh mere liye dono hi same hai.
Thanks for sharing though...knowledge 😈
👍🏼
She was looking like 16 year old Anchal than 21 year old Vashma, aisa bolo.
Correct👍🏼
You like long hair or u want long hair? Short hair looks good on some people. Infact i love it bt mujhe suit nahi hota. Mein bacchi lagti hu, as I am very thin😆
I always wanted short hair since childhood, but when i went to hostel due to location climate change, hairfall happened😭
Now I have medium hair instead of long hair. I crave for long hair now😭
I wish to see a change in my beliefs😳
I have used your lines here mainly because I was making this FOR YOU and secondly because I loved these lines 😆 Hope this is good enough 🤔
You like long hair or u want long hair? Short hair looks good on some people. Infact i love it bt mujhe suit nahi hota. Mein bacchi lagti hu, as I am very thin😆
When I had long hair...i was like mummy cut krwado na please.🤣
But after hairfall, I learnt real value😭
And now I want my long hair back😆
Hume kadr khone k baad hi hoti hai🤣💔..lesson I learnt from this😆