BM 2nd attack natak??
What I don't like is Shaan standing there with an angry look instead of a sympathetic one..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
BM 2nd attack natak??
What I don't like is Shaan standing there with an angry look instead of a sympathetic one..
Kanchan kis din kaam ayegi
Wama Kanchan ka post kahan hai??
BM 2nd attack natak??
What I don't like is Shaan standing there with an angry look instead of a sympathetic one..
You are wrong this time he will, he already warned bm if shaurya is not happy he wont accept it , now he will see shaurya happy and its time to atone
Main bhi😅...why she has to listen to whatever he says. 😂 I haven’t seen the episode yet. Maybe after looking at how he asked for it, I’ll change my mind😅
He asked cutely😆
Ek baar bol leti ..us ne to TUM TUm ki rat laga di 😆
Koi mujhe batayega why is Shagun still standing there shaadi ki baat sunne ke baad bhi??
Koi mujhe batayega why is Shagun still standing there shaadi ki baat sunne ke baad bhi??
Stepney ki umeed