Don't think I am weird, but the first leg piece resembles my sleeping position🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Don't think I am weird, but the first leg piece resembles my sleeping position🤣
and Pani Puri and Garlic Bread and Pasta and Chips ,😋😋
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Viru ke jazzbaat hope don't become ping pong ball, or dp will change at faster rate than petrol price increase 🤣
his jasbat are intacted this time
like our food love

I am ready to sacrifice my... the huge saree collection at home for superb food🤣
Sera, you'll make me cry over my fate now😭
Dal has become my janmo ka hum saath saath hai without me even asking🤪🤣
Of course ❤️
Aloo is heaven😳🤣