How about I order you some Chicken wings then😉
(Don't tell my mum plssssssssssss)🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
How about I order you some Chicken wings then😉
(Don't tell my mum plssssssssssss)🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I never realised in my 10 years of pokemon obsession that meowth is cute😳🤣
MAtter of time change of jasbat,
see now u get viru kay changed jasbast
I was so into team rocket that I forgot sometimes that meowth is a pokemon as well🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
How about I order you some Chicken wings then😉
(Don't tell my mum plssssssssssss)🤣
Peri per chicken

I am ready to sacrifice my earring collection for good food currently🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I was so into team rocket that I forgot sometimes that meowth is a pokemon as well🤣
🤣🤣

MAtter of time change of jasbat,
see now u get viru kay changed jasbast
Viru ke jazzbaat hope don't become ping pong ball, or dp will change at faster rate than petrol price increase 🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I am ready to sacrifice my earring collection for good food currently🤣
I am ready to scarifies my one day diet for good food