Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

That is the sad part. Either you have to win the trp race or your show will shut down without even a proper Ending , especially in a competitive channel like star plus. I so wish we had finite series with solid storylines and characterisation, there would have been so many masterpiece series.good serials get spoiled due to trp race 😓

Exactly, like Pakistani or Korean dramas. 

Actually even Sony TV dramas are like that- they have different stories and the shows last about 150-200 episodes. But I think they don’t make much money... not sure 😕

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Exactly, like Pakistani or Korean dramas. 

Actually even Sony TV dramas are like that- they have different stories and the shows last about 150-200 episodes. But I think they don’t make much money... not sure 😕

Actually I like Sony as a channel that way, their stories are far more refreshing and they give much  more creative liberty to the makers. But as you said they are lagging behind in trps. That's why I think SP channel goes the tried and tested way😆..they are not launching  fresh concepts, they remake famous regional shows and add more drama to it. Perfect trp tactic.people like us are hooked to the show because of the excellent actors and chemistry between the leads. The trp audience watch it for the drama.its a win win for everyone 😣

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Joppa

The main reason for deviation in story is lockdown. After watching todays episode I was like is it really a remake pandian which is a epitome of positivity. i think in original version there was only a  very few slap scenes which can be counted by hands.

Yes. I believe so. N I am sure the story will be bk on track when they come.bk. they were stuck at.one place so they had to show kitchen politics only . 

I don't think trp audience like negativity. Nobody can like negativity and sadist tracks. They love comedy and romance and that's why trps had Risen from 1.2 to 1.9. It may be an unpopular opinion but I think they are doing a fine job. I enjoy all epis , I love the romance , I love the comedy...I love the confrontations too... I like rishita also, she provides the necessary tadka...but yes ,there is room for improvement..more conversations between characters will help us understand them 

Daffodowndilly thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But you see most of the shows topping the trp charts are having EMAs, plastic surgeries and multiple marriages, never ending MUs planning plotting by the family members. That's enough to suggest that they are sadists who like watching all negative craps. 

Sorry ,but just shared my opinion. 

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Yes. I believe so. N I am sure the story will be bk on track when they come.bk. they were stuck at.one place so they had to show kitchen politics only . 

I don't think trp audience like negativity. Nobody can like negativity and sadist tracks. They love comedy and romance and that's why trps had Risen from 1.2 to 1.9. It may be an unpopular opinion but I think they are doing a fine job. I enjoy all epis , I love the romance , I love the comedy...I love the confrontations too... I like rishita also, she provides the necessary tadka...but yes ,there is room for improvement..more conversations between characters will help us understand them 

I like your positive vibes wala comment 😅

Sahi hai.. I also love all of it.. Bas proper conversations aur improvements ki zarurat hai.. So that the talent of the actors is also fully utilised.