Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: AninditaB
I Just hope they plan differently for Sairat anniversary because I'm guaranteed, unlike Rono who asked for a second chance to their relationship, Virat will confess his love. So it'll be more heartbreaking to watch
Why heartbreaking?
I don't know why..but Virat looked very very attracted to this Sai.. There seemed like some tension of sorts..It's been a while I saw this..
Going by both KD and NM, Sai will create a huge ruckus and will obviously reject him
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
I don't know why..but Virat looked very very attracted to this Sai.. There seemed like some tension of sorts..It's been a while I saw this..
He was definitely attracted from GC days (not because I have seen KD), but I guess suppressed or ignored because according to him, she's a "bacchi", and also because she's his teacher's daughter and a high wall between them known as "Pakhi"
Originally posted by: Stardust91
Is he dating Ayesha?
Just wondered from a comment about how she doesn't call him bubu
No idea about that. But they have a wonderful friendship for sure
Originally posted by: AninditaB
Going by both KD and NM, Sai will create a huge ruckus and will obviously reject him
Ararara Sai bhi karegi🤦♀️
I hope in both NM and KD, ML cleared the vaada and samjhauta shaadi part before proposing second chance.
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Ararara Sai bhi karegi🤦♀️
I hope in both NM and KD, ML cleared the vaada and samjhauta shaadi part before proposing second chance.
No😆 because Rono didn't realise his love till then
Rono is such a dumbass🤦♀️
Virat is comparatively less dumbass, so I am expecting him to clear off all the vaada shit first.
Why she rejects himor create ruckus?