Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I have a couple of award names decided
Wanna have an award ceremony?
Yesss
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I have a couple of award names decided
Wanna have an award ceremony?
Yesss
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I have a couple of award names decided
Wanna have an award ceremony?
So early😲
Ok I'll see 😊
teraa Wada Woh qasam Woh irada🤓
teraa Wada Woh qasam Woh irada🤓
Huh kya kehrahi hai re?
yayyyyOriginally posted by: Amphitrite
I have a couple of award names decided
Wanna have an award ceremony?
🤗🤗
I'm really glad I signed up here!! Y'all are amazing fellas!!
Much love ❤️❤️
bhoole GA Dil jis din tumhe Woh din Zindagi Ka akhri din Hoga😳
I'll try to join it.😳
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
🤗🤗
I'm really glad I signed up here!! Y'all are amazing fellas!!
Much love ❤️❤️
Aww thanks❤️ hope u can enjoy in the new sheep game too.